I can't even stay online for more than a minute

Do you have connection issues?
Make a thread here and a staff member will be with you shortly.
Forum rules
This forum is STRICTLY for connection issues!
No in-game issues!
vesoralla

I can't even stay online for more than a minute

Post by vesoralla » Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:34 am

This has been repeating constantly today. I log on to play, I choose my Draenei Paladin and enter. I kill a frostmane troll and try to collect some peacebloom, and then I lag out and disconnect.
Then smartscreen keeps asking me constantly if I want to run the program or not, and my settings on the application keep resetting. I turn off music and lower the sound and put the ambience all the way up. But after I disconnect or close out the program, it keeps resetting back to default.
What is going on with that? I just wanna play. :cry:

Dorizarn

Re: I can't even stay online for more than a minute

Post by Dorizarn » Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:52 pm

Hi,

1. Go to your WoW-folder -> Rightclick -> Properties -> Uncheck the box "Read-only -> Apply -> You should get a popup now, you want to pick the one that does the change on all folders and files in you Wow-folder.
2. Always run your game/launcher as Admin. Just Rightclick -> Run as administrator.

Hope this helps! :)

puvvai

Re: I can't even stay online for more than a minute

Post by puvvai » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:25 pm

Ever since its release in 2004, over 100 million gamers have created accounts bringing a billion dollars business for the gaming company. Yet, there is a decrease in new user enrolling for paid accounts. No blame for anything, users move forward for the newly available games. However, MMO games launched by the company are backing the firm’s financial aid. Now, many users wish to stop auto-renewal and cancel wow subscription.