matchmaking issues in bg or pvp

Anything goes here! Have your say, discuss anything from kittens to your favorite ice cream.
wowprivate

matchmaking issues in bg or pvp

Post by wowprivate » Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:10 pm

Hello good morning, the next topic is to see if a solution to the pairing problem is found in bg or pvp 2vs2 3vs3 etc, since there is so much population on the server, I can't explain how there can be a waiting time of up to 2 hours!

recently I was able to enter a dungeon and we ended up doing it only between 3 players, by the time we finished with the final boss, it was ALLI that the missing ones joined is a clear BUG in the matchmaking system

I have been an advanced wow player for a while but when I try to play bgs or pvp on this server it is almost impossible, the team search system is very buggy

I don't think it has to do with that I have a low level pj (20) because even so I know that there are players who like to play in bgs or pvp with low level twins, please help me to get this to THE GAME GMs! thanks :twisted: :twisted: :oops:

zinius

Re: matchmaking issues in bg or pvp

Post by zinius » Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:46 pm

Greetings wowprivate

I am not sure what you mean by "pairing problem is found in bg or pvp 2vs2 3vs3 etc"

I know a few players of this community have tried to get PvP groups going here.

there has been a few 2v2 and 3v3 matches recently

but no BGs as many of the population dont like PvP

The team system is fine as far as we can see

GM Zinius

Epicblade

Re: matchmaking issues in bg or pvp

Post by Epicblade » Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:23 am

Hi wowprivate

The only thing wrong with PvP Que system is that the Alliance dont que :lol:

I have been trying to get PvP active here for ages, but Alliance say they dont like pvp

no bugs relating to BGs / pvp atm.

so ive no idea what your talking about.

see ya ingame :D